11 Points to Mention as a Prelude to Raindrop Therapy
1. The Purpose of Raindrop Technique is to stimulate every organ, muscle and bone of the body at a cellular level through the oils, boosting the immune system, bringing the body into structural/electrical balance, and enabling the release of toxins or disease wherever they may be lodged-including those illnesses lodged in the mind and emotions. Raindrop Technique is a non-secular art and science.
2. Raindrop Technique is Most Effectively Performed in Silence – no music and no talking. This allows the facilitator to concentrate and serve as a better channel while allowing the client to interiorize their mind and assist in the healing process. If talking is necessary, it should be quietly or in a whisper.
3. The Client is the Principle Participant in and the means of their own healing. The Facilitator is but a channel assisting the client to mobilize their own healing powers. The client should interiorize or center themselves and feel the body as it adjusts and corrects itself. The client should breathe deeply and in a relaxed fashion.
4. The Maladies of the Body and Mind are in Layers. During any given Raindrop session only those layers the client is ready and willing to release will be released-both physical and emotional. Negative experiences are often our greatest teachers, thus we sometimes hold on to them-because we still have something to learn from them. When the client feels ready to release, say this affirmation: “I lovingly and willingly release that which no longer serves me in a positive and progressive way.”
5. Raindrop Technique is a Complete Modality, In and of Itself, that reaches to all levels of the body, mind and emotions. The objective of Raindrop is to awaken the receiver’s internal healing powers and any external manipulation (such as chiropractic, reflexology, acupuncture etc.) at the time of the raindrop session interferes with that objective. Raindrop Technique alone is sufficient to awaken the self-healing powers of the client and does so in a way that delivers optimal benefit according to the readiness and willingness of the client. If needed or desired, other healing modalities can be employed later when the Raindrop Technique has had time to complete its work.
6. Raindrop Technique Stimulates Detoxification of the Body. Therefore, it is crucial for the client to drink plenty of water following a therapy session and avoid toxic fluids such as soda pop, coffee, or alcohol. A good rule to follow is to divide your weight in pounds by two and drink that number of ounces of pure water every day. Sometimes the detoxification process results in bodily soreness, headache, sinus drainage, coughing or a rash on the skin. While unpleasant, these symptoms are temporary and are merely an indication that the technique is working and perhaps, saving you from a much more serious illness at a later time. If the colon, liver and kidneys are saturated with toxins and unable to function normally, the skin becomes the third organ of excretion – thus a rash. If that happens, stop using oils for a while and double your water intake.
7. Raindrop Technique can Lead to Permanent Healing, but… The correction or healing of maladies will vary widely among clients according to their needs and their willingness to release what ails them at that time. Not all problems can be solved in a single session. A state of ill health is usually the result of many years of accumulation of toxins and traumas-physical, mental and spiritual. Each Raindrop session can potentially correct something, but to completely return to a state of perfect health may take a series of sessions over time-plus lifestyle changes in terms of diet, exercise, habits and environment. Raindrop Technique cannot lead to permanent healing unless permanent changes are made by the client to eliminate the factors that led to the ill conditions in the first place. What Raindrop Technique does is to help cleanse one of the consequences of past negative activities and affords one the opportunity to start fresh and get it right in the present and into the future.
8. Strong Emotional Releases can Sometimes Occur with Raindrop since the oils, when inhaled, go directly to the central brain which coordinates the memory of stored emotions. The oils also go directly to muscles, tissues and organs throughout the body where emotions can also be stored in cellular memory. Essential oils can penetrate cellular membranes and release these forgotten emotions. In rare instances, receivers may have a strong emotional response (such as crying, moaning, flailing of arms, etc.). In such instances, the Raindrop session has provided what the client perceives as a safe environment to allow such expressions to manifest and work themselves out.
9. The Benefits from Raindrop May Not all be Apparent immediately following the session. Some clients experience a healing (occasionally dramatic) immediately upon receiving Raindrop. Others may have subtle changes, and the completion of the benefits to the client’s mind, body and emotions may take place over a period of hours and days following the session. What problems the client may have hoped would be corrected may not as yet be healed, thus waiting to be released in a future Raindrop session. Meanwhile, unexpected healing may occur for chronic problems the client had not even thought of. One can never predict in advance what benefits Raindrop may bring in a given session.
10. A Word About Skin Sensitivities. Therapeutic grade essential oils (such as Young Living) are generally safe to apply neat to the skin without unpleasant reactions. However, people prone to allergies or whose bodies are in an acid condition or who have high levels of toxins may react to some oils and can develop a rash from too rapid a detox following raindrop. A pure vegetable oil can be applied to dilute the essential oils.
11. Anyone Can Do Raindrop. The healing is from God through the oils and the facilitator. No license or formal training is necessary. There are a variety of valid and effective ways to do Raindrop. While following a basic outline, the experienced facilitator may sometimes be led to vary the oils and the technique to fit the client according to their needs at the time. There may be some ways of applying the oils of Raindrop Technique that are more effective and some that are less effective, but there are no ineffective ways to do Raindrop. The important thing is to get the oils on the body where they can do the work.